Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.125 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,984 (£2,653) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guangzhou costs 800元 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)