Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,185 (₩2,941,340) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)