Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,567 (564,734 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)