Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,628 (₩3,668,935) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)