Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,516 in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)