Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20662 EUR / RON
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,088 (5,267 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)