Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 31% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,098 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)