Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,391 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)