Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €771 (₨68,230) in Bhopal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)