Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 130% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,455 (CHF 3,713) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)