Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15024 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,051 (R$ 6,997) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (about 2 hours ago)