Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,373 (RD$ 96,596) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (about 1 hour ago)