Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,131 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)