Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,310 (2,308,437 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huánuco costs S/. 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)