Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 33% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,129 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)