Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 85% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)