Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,060 ($2,435) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)