Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22619 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (﷼ 12,074) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)