Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,075 (3,691,250 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)