Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11098 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €923 (8,321TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 163,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)