Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 716 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02391 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,244 (52,015 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)