Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.777 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 34% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,363 (€1,892) in Varese.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)