Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.790 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 37% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,166 (€1,768) in Valletta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)