Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16562 NZD / NOK
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 16% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,296 (kr 25,939) in Trondheim.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)