Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.797 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 46% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,898 (€1,613) in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)