Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.778 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 20% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,396 (€2,472) in The Hague.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)