Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01517 NZD / RSD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 68% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,811 (119,416 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)