Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.784 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 27% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,650 (€2,046) in Stuttgart.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 5 hours ago)