Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.995 NZD / GBP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 31% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,740 (£1,875) in Stoke-on-Trent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)