Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16604 NZD / NOK
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 16% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,282 (kr 25,787) in Stavanger.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (17 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)