Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.525 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 39% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,419 ($2,243) in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)