Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28364 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 70% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,629 (R$ 5,744) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)