Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.525 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 56% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,221 ($1,457) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)