Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.786 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 51% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,200 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,541 (€1,423) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)