Cost of living in Rouen, France vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.785 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 35% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,784 (€2,120) in Rouen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)