Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40440 NZD / PLN
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,178 (5,385 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)