Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22450 NZD / TTD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,177 (14,151 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 5 hours ago)