Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42959 NZD / PGK
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 23% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,549 (10,588 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)