Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08625 NZD / ZAR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 62% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,905 (R 22,083) in Polokwane.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)