Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.778 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 49% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,619 (€1,473) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)