Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20101 NZD / SRD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 64% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,786 (8,884 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)