Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06810 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,170 (Mex$ 31,866) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)