Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.132 NZD / CAD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 38% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,423 (C$3,023) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)