Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01427 NZD / JPY
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,724 (¥260,964) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)