Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.525 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,338 ($2,845) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)