Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.790 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 31% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,846 (€2,148) in Marseille.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)