Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16184 NZD / MAD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 60% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,323 (14,350 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)