Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.780 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,851 (€1,601) in Malaga.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)