Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.781 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 41% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,199 (€1,796) in Lisbon.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨340 (about 2 hours ago)