Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00252 NZD / CRC
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 53% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,612 (₡ 1,036,244) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 4 hours ago)